Quotes about psychology
Quotes about psychology and sayings from famous people to inspire you. Psychology quotes and sayings from well-known individuals. Here are the best psychology quotes to peruse that will inspire you decidedly.
Here is a collection of more than 80 quotes about psychology. Don’t forget to share these psychology quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about psychology on your social timelines.
Psychology is the investigation of the brain. One of the most up-to-date parts of science, psychology study’s the human idea. Specialists in this field look to comprehend why we do the things we do, what our character has to do with our decisions, and how and why we form into the creatures that we are.
Studies likewise center on our feelings, stress, and practically every other piece of the human condition. Psychology is the science of conduct and brain, an examination that incorporates character, feeling, and self-improvement.
May these renowned psychology quotes assist you with procuring the knowledge that you look for in which you’ll have the option to use in any life situation?
You should share these quotes about psychology with your companions, family, and friends, and family to inspire them too.
Psychology quotes Images
Here is the collection of psychology quotes images to inspire you. We have converted quotes about psychology into beautiful psychology quotes images. Don’t forget to share these quotes about psychology with your friends and families.
21. “People who need to bully you are the easiest to push around.” ― Douglas Adams
Quotes about Psychology
Here is the collection of quotes about psychology. Don’t forget to share these quotes about psychology with your friends and families. Also, you can share these psychology quotes on your social media timelines.
- “The attempt to escape from pain is what creates more pain.”
- “Education survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” -
- “An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn’t try.”
- “An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn’t try.” — Jen Knox
- “The pendulum of the mind oscillates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.” — Carl Gustav Jung
- “Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition.” — James Baldwin
- “We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.” -William Shakespeare
- “We can’t win against obsession. They care, we don’t. They win.” — Douglas Adams
- “If you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “Sometimes, if you want to change a man’s mind, you have to change the mind of the man next to him first.” — Megan Whalen Turner
- “A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.” — Charles Dickens
- “If a person loves only one other person and is indifferent to all others, his love is not to love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.”- Erich Fromm
- “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” — Carl Gustav Jung
- “Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not.” — Carl G. Jung
- “A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” — Daniel Kahneman
- “Our ability to adapt is amazing. Our ability to change isn’t quite as spectacular.” — Lisa Lutz
- “Whatever is rejected from the self, appears in the world as an event.” — Carl Gustav Jung
- “To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.” — Sun Tzu
- “Truly amazing, what people can get used to, as long as there are a few compensations.” — Margaret Atwood
- “Sensation tells us a thing is. Thinking tells us what it is this thing is. Feeling tells us what this thing is to us.” — Carl Gustav Jung
- “Not knowing how he lost himself, or how he recovered himself, he may never feel certain of not losing himself again.” — Charles Dickens
- “One is a great deal less anxious if one feels perfectly free to be anxious, and the same may be said of guilt.” — Alan Wilson Watts
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” — Carl G. Jung
- “Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness.” — Wilhelm Reich
- “Every criticism, judgment, diagnosis, and expression of anger is the tragic expression of an unmet need.” — Marshall Rosenberg
- If you want to be proud of yourself, then do things in which you can take pride. — Karen Horney
- “The desire to annoy no one, to harm no one, can equally well be the sign of a just as of an anxious disposition.” — Freidrich Neitzsche
- “I am a lover of what is, not because I’m a spiritual person, but because it hurts when I argue with reality.” — Byron Katie
- “She was reflecting back on a truth she had learned over the years: that people heard what they wanted to hear, saw what they wanted, believed what they wanted.” — Jeffery Deaver
- “People who need to bully you are the easiest to push around.” — Douglas Adams
- “It’s in our biology to trust what we see with our eyes. This makes living in a carefully edited, overproduced, and photoshopped world very dangerous.” — Brené Brown
- “To be prepared against surprise is to be trained. To be prepared for surprise is to be educated.” — James P. Carse
- “People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.” — Thomas Szasz
- “He fought because he actually felt safer fighting than running.” — Richard Adams
- “Rather than arriving five hours late and flustered, it would be better all-around if he were to arrive five hours and a few extra minutes late, but triumphantly in command.” — Douglas Adams
- “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “We are a society of notoriously unhappy people: lonely, anxious, depressed, destructive, dependent people who are glad when we have killed the time we are trying so hard to save.” — Erich Fromm
- “The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” — Carl Rogers
- “A life that is burdened with expectations is a heavy life. Its fruit is sorrow and disappointment.” — Douglas Adams
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We are so made, that we can only derive intense enjoyment from a contrast and only very little from a state of things.” — Sigmund Freud
- “In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined.” — Thomas Stephen Szasz
- “When I look at the world I’m pessimistic, but when I look at people I am optimistic.” — Carl Rogers
- “There is in every child at every stage a new miracle of vigorous unfolding.” — Erik Erikson
- “Great spirits have often overcome violent opposition from mediocre minds.” — Albert Einstein
- “Don’t become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin.” — Ivan Pavlov
- “The disappearance of a sense of responsibility is the most far-reaching a consequence of submission to authority.” — Stanley Milgram
- “Education survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.” — B.F. Skinner
What was your favorite psychology quote from the above quotes about psychology?
The investigation of psychology is intriguing on the grounds that people are captivating. There is such a lot that goes on in our cerebrums that we don’t think about.
More than that, our contemplations and viewpoints change as we face new encounters and gain from them. Along these lines, you can spend a lifetime becoming acquainted with yourself and there will consistently be another thing to learn.
If you have any other quotes about psychology share them with us in the comment box. Don’t subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational and inspirational quotes.
Note: — If you are looking for your own high-quality motivational quotes images. Then visit our website About Us page for more detail.
Originally published at https://www.quoteoftheday.xyz.